Here is a modification of my earlier smoothie. The tofu macha one.
This one is now my new favourite. It’s stunning, delicious, wholesome, filling, satisfying, healthy, wonderful. WOW!!
It was a hot morning, so porridge was not even considered. This one fits the weekend breakfast perfectly followed by a small leftover toasted slice of my carrot cake. Ok, so the intention to cut down on the sugar is there, but it is the weekend after all 🙂 Well… I did go swimming, so that may have burnt of the unnecessary calories, ehe?
- 1 cup of frozen blueberries
- 300g silken or firm tofu
- 1 cup of spring water
- 1/2 cup oatmeal
- 1 ripe frozen banana
- 4 ice cubes
- Add all ingredients (not the ice) into the blender and pulse until smooth
- fill 2 glasses with the ice, pour the purple deliciousness into the glasses, sit back and enjoy.
- There is more for seconds too 🙂
- If you like it thinner, just add water until you reach your desired consistency